Cardboard Floor Displays Hardware Product Display Stand For Promotion
These POS cardboard displays are suitable to use in a variety of retail stores and supermarkets. Due to their big size and affordability, these displays can showcase superior merchandise. These floor cardboard stands have 3 shelves for your various products. These are the same as the presenting clothes, boxed cards, toys, and gifts for sale. It can be used to present hardware products, clothes, toys, and gifts for sale. And holders in these stands prevent unnecessary damage and prevent items from falling as well.
|Product Name||Cardboard Floor Displays Hardware Product Display Stand For Promotion|
|Materials||350G CCNB + Corrugated paper|
|Surface Treatment||Glossy / Matte Lamination/UV printing|
|Artwork Format||AI, CDR，PDF, follow your artwork|
|Colors||Any color is available|
|Usage||Exhibitions, supermarkets, chain store, shops, book stores, advertising for displaying goods and promoting sales|
|Package||Flat packing /Pre-filled pack/Semi-assembling packing as your requirement|
|MOQ||MOQ is 100 pieces, sample order and trial order is available|
Some Models for Reference
Hook Display, Cardboard Floor Display
Sidekick Display, POP Cardboard Display Stand,
Cardboard Dump Bins, Cardboard Counter Display Stands,
Cardboard Table Displays, Cardboard Soap Displays
1. The Design: The first step in the production of cardboard display stands is to design. Structure engineers need to have a good structure thought and be familiar with the work of 3D structure. In the design process, it is necessary to combine the products and consider the weight and volume of the placed products to calculate the bearing capacity and space area of the paper display rack.
2. Sample: Usually using corrugated cardboard as the display frame production materials, the design of the structure map data into the cutting machine computer program, the cutting opportunity according to the structural graphics indentation strength and half-knife depth data requirements, in a standard paper display frame graphic is made on the non-printed corrugated paper, and then the designer uses the glue and other processing techniques to create a 3D display cabinet.
3. Printing: When the paper display frame is produced, it is smooth without a pattern. The design department can print the paper display frame according to the customer's needs, highlighting the personality and charm of the paper display stand, according to the plane of the paper shelf (paper display stand) sample. Design draft, printed on the printing press on the film.
4. The post-process: printing color paper light glue, crepe paper (printing paper + corrugated paper), oil, indentation.
5. Packing: The Cardboard Floor Displays of the semi-finished product is assembled and reinforced, and then the product can be placed and the finished product can be displayed.